Tuesday 8 September 2015

Review: Bourjois Velvet





Hey you beautiful lot. Today I will be doing one of my favourite things and that is of course a cheeky review. I'll be having a natter about Bourjois's Rogue Edition Velvet in colour Don't pink of it number 10. 

So lets get down to business. Usually with matte lipsticks they can be quite heavy on your lips but of course as the name suggests it's extremely velvety and creamy. It doesn't just dry out making you end up looking like one of Kylie Jenner's extremely matte cars. I can't say enough how long lasting, bold and rich this product is. I also really love how simple but effect the bottle is, I may be easily pleased but the packaging is really elegant and rich looking. If I'm honest I can't really praise this enough and I genuinely can't wait to get my hands on the other 11 colours. 

If I had to give you one not so good thing about this product would probably have to be the smell. It's not a problem at all but it is a little odd. I definitely wouldn't let that put you off though as I does go as soon as it's applied. Price wise; it was nine pound which is few bob more than your Maybelline or Rimmel but on the other hand a hell of a lot cheaper than your Lime Crimes or Mac's so price wise I'd say it was pretty middle of the range. Finally when applying I would suggest to use your finger to get a softer look. 

I hope this helps you guys. Go and get your velvet on  below and I will see you on Thursday.


All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)