Monday 5 October 2015

Red Suedette







So it's clearly no secret that I'm slightly in love with the 70's trend and I'm pretty sure most of my recent posts have started this way so I can only apologise for not showing much versitility but we're still on trend so it's all good. I'm so happy to add this beauty to my suede collection especially as it's so different. Mostly suede pieces are creams, browns and blacks so I guess for that reason alone I'm pretty in love with it. Adding a simple top underneath and chunky platform boots keeps this outfit super casual but it also has great potential to become a super edgy 'going out out' outfit with a pair of killer lace up heel/boots and leather jacket. Another awesome thing about this dress is the A line shape which is perfect for most shapes as if your smaller you will be enhanced but if your curvy like me it will fall over your curves perfectly. It's lightweight, detailed, bang on trend and a beautiful rich colour for Autumn.

Steal my style:
Boots-Asos(Similar)

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and love the lines - awesome - I'm a 70s fan too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but thank you very much lovely :) x

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)