Tuesday 12 January 2016

WanderLust

It's safe to say that beach curls have been bang on trend recently and seen everywhere so with summer coming (kind of) now is the perfect time to let you in on my perfect simple and easy beach curl product. After seeing this (below) image on the gorgeous Charlotte Crosby's instagram page I couldn't help but purchase what she used.

For hair like this the only person you need in your life is the fabulous Mark Hill; he is hair stylist to the stars and the main thing I'm raving about today is his Ellipse Wand. This wand offers fuss free, easy and elegant waves and is really simple to use so check it out below.
I've always struggled with find the right curlers for me as I'm really fussy with curls in my hair but I honestly don't have a bad word to say about this wand. I've used it every day since I've bought it and is a definite must for the summer and holidays. Mark Hills site says, the wand"will give you a different wave every time – for a hair style that’s as individual as you are." I 100% stand by that quote and that is one of the reasons I absolutely love it. Not only does it give unique sexy waves but it's a bargain at only £19.99 so get your hands on one here.

All my love,
Over and out.
Shannon x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)