Tuesday 7 April 2015

Smooth Skin in Seconds


Oz Naturals is a leader in natural skincare. In Oz naturals own words, 'Our products are cruelty-free, mineral oil free, lanolin free and gluten free'. I was lucky enough to be sent one of their beautiful products to try out myself so if you want to read my review then carry on scrolling.
Having a Gluten allergy myself, I am very conscious and find it hard to find products that are gluten free. If you don't know what gluten is then it's a protein found in wheat; it's crazy to even think that beauty products contain gluten as it's used in bread and yummy foods but it certainly  happens. Also having really sensitive skin I tend not to use creams as it's such a hassle finding something that agrees with my skin so testing this product was very interesting for me.
I've used this product eight times now as well as my mum as I wanted to see if it reacted differently on different skin and I have to say I'm blown away by the results. As it's an oil, unlike cream, you can feel it being absorbed into your face straight away. It's a really refreshing serum to apply before going to bed and my favourite thing about it is how smooth it makes your skin feel. Even though the serum is oily, which I've never really seen before, it in no way makes your skin oily. Not only have I been using it before bed but also before applying my make up. Oz Naturals suggest using it as a base for make up and it's such a great suggestion. The only awkward thing about this product is the pipette applicator as it's quite difficult to apply to the face and knowing how much your applying. This problem definitely wouldn't stop me purchasing this product again and will definitely be looking at what other beauties they have for us.
To get your hands on any Oz Naturals products just click HERE and enjoy. If you want Flawless skin in seconds then check THIS out.

All my love,
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

Powered by BrandBacker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)