Wednesday 21 January 2015

St.Kitts Herbery

As Valentine's day edges ever closer, I thought it would be the perfect chance to let you into the beautiful world of St.Kitts Herbery. St.Kitts Herbery is a luxurious company all about delicious scents and herbal toiletries. Their products to me scream spa chic and who doesn't want to feel pampered in their own home. So the reason I'm linking these products to Valentine's is because this site is not just for us lovely ladies but men also. Now of course your thinking 'well obviously soap and lotions are unisex' but there is something about the packaging and smell that makes these extremely feminine and masculine at the same time and I can't but admire the versatility. Valentine's day for me and my boyfriend is all about thoughtful and not so pricey gifts so these beauties are truly ideal for that sort of occasion as they have a massive range of products with matching price tags. 
Another thing that I was really drawn to was St.Kitts signature fragrance which consists of Rosemary and Bergamot. If you follow my blog you will know that I suffer with anxiety and have tried just about everything to 'Banish the panic' and one thing I love is aromatherapy I find it really relaxes me, so when I saw that their signature fragrance was Rosemary and Bergamot I was over the moon; Rosemary and Bergamot are two fragrances that really help reduce stress and anxiety so using the shower gel and soap in a nice soothing bath before bed was sooo relaxing. Once out of the bath I then used the body lotion for an extra bit of calm. The herbs really compliment each other and I've used it every day since it was delivered. My new found love.
St.Kitts Herbery sell everything from Spicey men's shaving oil to chocolates to perfumes to essential oils so Click here and treat yourself or that special someone in your life. St.Kitts also supply to hotels so you know your getting the best quality products. 

Don't fear if your stuck for Valentine's gifts I will be doing another post nearer the time so keep an eye out but what are you still doing here? You know where you need to be ;) Enjoy.

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)