Friday 23 January 2015

It's a Sole Affair

 
Today's post is giving you a glimpse into my shoe wishlist from the fabulous company Sole Affair. All their shoes are absolutely stunning but I've linked all my wishes with shoes that are bang on trend for SS15 so you can be way ahead of the style stakes. So let's get down to business.
 
 Disco Platforms
For SS15 crazy towering heels are back, although I don't really know when they left. Platforms can be taken from day to night with platform boots during the day and these stunners for party time. Team with a cropped jacket, big hair and a whole lot of attitude for the ultimate night out also lace up heels are rocking the catwalk so these stunners kill two birds and all that.
Gladiator
Gladiator type shoes are always perfect for Spring/Summer every year but these beauties take it to another level with the statement straps and buckles. Gladiator Shoes, heels, wedges, sandals and knee high straps have been seen all over the catwalk for SS15. These can be matched with just about everything as the holographic material will reflect every colour which I love.

Animal skin
For me animal skin is very easy to get wrong as you don't want people screaming Pat Butcher at you but these make a real elegant fashion statement. I also love how these booties can be brought from day to night with a suit trouser during the day and a LBD for the evening.

Square heel
Forget tiny little stilettoes... the heels for spring are the supportive square/block heel. Now when I think of 'comfy' shoes I think grandma slippers but fear not Sole Affair have twisted comfort and charm into one. I love how cute these heels are but I have to day it was the fluffy quirkiness I fell for.

Shimmer
As I said before with the gladiator shoes, the shimmery material is so perfect for any outfit but these sandals are more than ideal for Spring/Summer with there luxurious and blinding material. This year the shimmer isn't about the glitter glam so make sure you stick to the material and get your shimmer on girls.
Powerful point
I don't think the classic point will ever be wrong, as long as you get it right. I love how elegant, sexy and classy these ankle boots are and I have to admit they are at the top of my wishlist.

If you've fallen head over heels for these as much as I have click here for many many more offers and beautiful shoes.

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

2 comments:

  1. I love animal print boots, will definitely have to get the ones in the photo! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning! :D I love your blog and I'm absolutely in love with your animal print boots, so jealous! X

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)