Thursday 12 February 2015

Paisley + Knee High Boots

I can't believe how long it has taken me to blog these pieces as they are my favourite things right now. If you know me then you'll know I'm slightly (absolutely) obsessed with Paisley Print and luckily for you and me Paisley is bang on trend right now. This Paisley dress is so easy to dress up or down with a leather jacket and a pair of cute heeled sandals or can simply be tucked into a pair of jeans for a dressed down look.
The dress/shirt is from Missguided and I really can't fault them; there never ending lines are so sleek and stylish, it's just a dream to flick though there pictures. This Paisley pick will be perfect for the summer too (if it ever comes) as it's really light weight and super silky. Now admittedly the shape of the dress isn't the best for my body as the fabric hits my mahoosive hips and makes me look a little bigger than am but if I'm honest I don't really care as it's just completely won me over.

Where do I start with these boots? I mean they are just heaven! So comfortable, fit perfectly and like the dress they can be teamed with just about anything. The only thing I would say is that when you've worn them a few times the fabric has loosened slightly so I have found that I'm hitching them up a bit but other than that they are as supportive as a pair of spanx.

Steal my style:

Also, keep it on the downlow but Missguided are offering an extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20
Happy shopping.

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

1 comment:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)