Friday 6 February 2015

Power Flowers

I was lucky enough to have this beautiful floral skirt sent to me by The Fashion Bible, admittedly it is a two piece but sadly the puppies didn't want to stay in it so I had to change it up a bit. If I'm honest I'm not really a girly girl and don't like wearing much colour but this skirt really won me over. Even though the skirt on it's own didn't scream my name the whole outfit really does. It was a grower ;) 

 
  
Now the skirt and top to me really reminds me of Ascot and would be perfect matched with a cute pink clutch and matching heels. For me though I matched it with this quirky top from eBay and the platform heels which were and absolute steal from Fashion Union. You really can't go wrong with a bit of floral print for Spring/Summer being very popular with Chanel, House of Holland and Michael Kors. Every year we always get a flash of the florals but this year it's about the bold, bright and big flowers. Power to the flower. The fashion bible are winning in the style stakes already with the beautiful array of floral prints they have for you. Not only are they bang in trend, but super affordable. I cannot recommend them enough. If you want to steal my style then simply check out the links below.


Top Tip:
Floral patterns can be bright, bold and brash but you can easily tone them down like me by adding a little bit of edge to your look with a leather or denim jacket depending on what your wearing with it but most of all make sure you feel comfortable in what your wearing and that will make you shine. Dress for yourself.


All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)