Monday 2 February 2015

Wing it

From ever since I can remember I have been using liquid eyeliner to get that winged effect. I hate to leave the house without my flicks (or SHA-TINGS as I call them) and feel sooo naked without them on. If I'm in a rush and don't have time to put them on then I'll always get the classic 'Are you ok?' Or 'You look tired' and let's be honest none of us want to hear that. Anyway I've always used the cheap and cheerful black liquid eyeliner from Barry M but I really fancied a change as I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my eye make up and I wanted something that I could apply quicker and easier. So I went on the hunt looking at reviews and pictures and sort of fell in love with the Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner but if I'm honest I really couldn't justify paying £18.50 for eyeliner. I found that Maybelline make one very similar and is better priced for me at £8.99.
This is unlike any eyeliner I've used before with the silicon-tip applicator it made it so easy to apply and create whatever sort of definition or drama you want to create. This product promises long lasting drama and I can personally promise you it doesn't disappoint; it's waterproof, crack proof, tear proof and smudge proof (basically all day proof). The only way I could fault it would be the fact it's so difficult to wipe off if you make a mistake but of course perfect when you want coverage for the entire day. I honestly cannot rave about this item enough and is definitely a must have in your make up bag. Click below to get your hands on it and create some long lasting drama.


Liquid Liner Tips:
  • If you have a really unsteady hand like me, place dots on your eyelid and just join them up.
  • Winging you eyeliner down instead of up will give you much more of a wide eyed look.
  • For perfectly matching wings trace the wing on each eye before filling it in.
  • Always apply your eyeshadow before your eyeliner.

I hope you enjoyed and get SHA-TINGing ;) 

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)