Monday 13 July 2015

Three ways to wear Pt1







Jumpsuits are one of my favourite things to wear during the summer as they are the best of both worlds; comfortable and fashionable. This week I'll be showing you how easy it is to switch up a jumpsuit and create three different outfits with just one key item. Regardless of your shage or age you can easily find the perfect fit for you. This beautiful tile print jumpsuit is great for any occasion and the print is ideal for the summer sun. I absolutely adore the fit of jumpsuit, as it cinches you in at the waist and then A lines out so you don't have to worry too much about how white or slightly hairy your legs are looking. As you can see, the low back comes complete with cross over straps and halter type neck line. The only problem I usually find with this detailing is that you usually have to go braless which I don't really like as I hate my boobs BUT this jumpsuit has very cleverly placed darts (a dart is used to create shape in material which allows it to fit the body perfectly) coming from the waistline all the way up to the nipple point to add extra shape to hug them boobies and keep them secure.

Make sure you keep an eye out for my next two posts which go live at 5 on Wednesday and Friday to see how else I've styled this piece. Also tips on how to find the perfect jumpsuit for your shape.

Steal my style: 
Bangles-Primark 

All my love, 
Over and out.
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)