Wednesday 22 July 2015

Down by the pool







As I've been on holiday a few days now I thought it would only be right to show you my pool/beach. Comfort and style is key for me so let me work you though you look and give you some pointers on looking 'beach ready' without having to go to the gym. Firstly I must say how much I absolutely love this swimsuit. Swimsuits have come into fashion a recently and is available in so many quirky styles just like bikinis. As I not super into my tummy I prefer wearing a swimsuit but the edgy bang netting gives you the illusion of a swimsuit is cut away a lot more. The cut away Swimsuits are ideal for anyone that wants to slightly cover up but still have enough skin on show and is a really good alternative to bikini or normal swimsuit.

If you know me I'm not a plain Jane so matching this shirt with my swimsuit using a similar pattern was a no brainer. This shirt is so ideal for a summer cover up as it's beautiful linen type fabric which is really cool but the pattern adds a bit more vavavoom so it can be taken from day to night throughout most seasons with laying, tucking in an unbuttoning.

Check out my top swinsuit tips below:
  • If your a pear shape; don't choose a stylish swimsuit if it doesn't suit you. The fit is more important than anything.
  • The key to the perfect swimsuit is balancing your proportions and getting the coverage you need for your bottom half.
  •  If you're well-endowed on top, then support is key. Opt for suits, underwire or molded cups which will support you the best.
  • If you have a small frame and want to look more curvy, then go for horizontal stripes as they will fill you out in all the right spots.
  • If you want to make your booty pop then wearing a swinsuit that is cut high on your bottom and using a eye catching pattern like I have will give your bum that extra pop.
Don't ever be a fair to work with what have and let eyes be on you.

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)