Monday 24 August 2015

Motel Rocks in Marbella







So FINALLY at long last, I'm back (Celebration emoji). It's been a shitty couple of months but I'm ready to get back straight back into the blogging jobby so let's get started. Sadly I'm not in Marbella anymore but I thought I'd bring some sunshine into our Monday afternoon. 

There's nothing like a pretty summer dress and in my mind no one does it better than Motel Rocks. Their edgy and stylish designs speak volumes and definitely don't need dressing up much. A floaty floral dress is timeless and always great for summer and dressing up for an evening. I have a few Motel Rocks dresses with a similar cut with a loose fitted waist; I'm the first to admit that this shape isn't the best for my shape as it does just drop down from your boobs and will make you look bigger than you are but if you don't really care like me then it doesn't matter. There's nothing worse than a clingy, thick fabric dress in the summer and Motel definitely offer an incredible range of beautiful silky/slinky patterned dresses to keep you cool.

If you aren't one for accessorising then a bold floral summer dress is the one for you as you can just let the dress do the talking. Teamed with a cute pair of gladiator sandals, mirrored sunglasses and tassled handbag you have a perfect and very easy all day summer look. Don't be affaid to stand out and be comfortable. Head over to Motel now and check out what you like here

I'm so happy to be back speaking to you beautiful people, we have some exiting collaborations coming up so keep your eyes peel. Remember I'm happy to answer any questions about fashion, life and beauty so just drop a line below or give me a search on Instagram etc with the icons on your right. I hope you have a beautiful Monday evening.

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)