Wednesday 26 August 2015

Floral Dream




There's nothing better than a brand new bottle of perfume to brighten your day but sometimes you don't have to go super high end to get your daily spritz. Don't get me wrong I have a draw full of Calvin Klein, Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs and Chanel but saying that I am a massive sucker 'cheap' perfume. A lot of people tend to stear away from cheap perfume because it's cheap but there are so many cheaper perfumes out there that are far too under rated. Next are one example that absolutely smash leading perfume retailers with their fragrances. 

As you can see I'm talking about Adidas perfume...yes Adidas do perfume and it smells amazing. While on holiday a few years ago I came across this perfume. I mainly tried it as I was curious of the smell as Adidas is obviously a sports brand so if I'm honest I wasn't expecting much. I was very much mistaken. If you follow me you know I'm a massive fan of Bergamot and funnily enough Bergamot is in this perfume which makes it a really relaxing and fresh fragrant. The top note you get with this perfume is definitely Bergamot but you also get beautiful notes of rose, lily and a base of vanilla. Not only is this a great smell but it honestly lasts all day, it's awesome perfume to carry around with you all day and you can't go wrong with a 75ml bottle for only a tenner. Go and check it out and don't be afraid to not spend tonnes of money.


All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)