Monday 31 August 2015

Pushing past the pain

Hey guys, so I haven't done an anxiety post in a while so today is the day. It's not a depressing one just a few tips and an update on my 'journey'. If you suffer with anxiety, depression, panic attacks or agoraphobia then you know it's always on your mind; trying to work around it and avoid certain places or people. I'm the main advertisement for that situation until about three weeks ago when I realised I need to feel shit to get better. Let me explain; lets say I decided to go somewhere that made me feel safe...great, I've got out the house and that is an achievement in itself but what did I actually achieve? I wasn't nervous, I felt safe, I didn't feel uncomfortable so how has that really helped me? Honestly, it probably didn't. Over the last three weeks I have been determined to step out of my comfort zone and do something that scares me everyday. I'm not talking about jumping out of a plane or climbing a mountain but going on that walk that panics you or going back to that place you had a panic attack. Don't make excuses anymore and just do it. The more you put yourself in uncomfortable situations the quicker your anxiety will do one. You have to accept that the situation your scared of will scare you but once you've done it you will feel bloody amazing. Push past the pain.

I love receiving your emails and helping or answering questions so please don't hesitate and get in contact the icons on your right. Just remember, it's all about consistency.

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)