Friday 28 August 2015

Wolford Collaboration







Wolford clothing is a favourite with celebrities such as Rihanna, Heidi Klum and the Kardashian sisters and it's understandable why when you see their luxurious brand of hosiery, tights, bodysuits, lingerie, underwear, shapewear and innovative clothing.

I was lucky enough to be sent one of their beautiful pieces and I'm finding it very hard to find a bad word to say about this incredible dress. If you follow me you know I'm not super body confident but with the shape wear and seamless technology brought into this dress it really gave me a whole new love for my curves. I absolutely love the cut and colour as it's super versatile and can be both a great Summer or Autumn piece depending on what you dress it with. The thick Nylon/Elastic material makes this piece oober comfortable and is a sure fire way of sucklng you in and smoothing out your curves or annoying lumbs and bumps.

Wolford pieces are very pricey but they are awesome quality that will last you a very long time. Their pieces are feminine, classy and effortless; there's not much more you could ask for. They are 100% worth the investment and I can't wait to see how they carry out growing. Check out their store below, I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Big thank you to Kerri and Heather for this beauty.

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

2 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)