Wednesday 18 March 2015

Spring Trend: Military Green

So this week I will be showing you three spring trends for this year and today we have Military Green. Victoria Beckham, Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs have all taken inspiration from Military uniforms; whether it be cargo pockets, army green or khaki it's going to be all over the place this Spring. A 'Uniform' outfit is such a way of creating a real statement so stay tuned to see how I've done it.

So I don't usually wear the same colours in a full outfit other than black but as I used different shades of green it made this outfit really pop. I live in skinny jeans and if I'm honest with you these skinny jeans from H&M are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. They are super soft and stretchy but not like leggings at all, they also have pockets and extra stitching down the middle of the leg which adds a bit more detail.
I actually haven't worn this shirt in so long and I really don't know why, as I think it's fabulous. The different shades are so contrasting which gives you the chance to match it with a lot more things. Also the sleeves on this shirt are amazing as they are a thick jersey fabric and they are elastic at the cuffs which make this a really unique piece. I'll definitely be wearing this more shirt a lot more throughout the spring.

Steal my style:

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)