Wednesday 25 March 2015

Steal Their Style: Alexa Chung

She's best known for her unique and edgy style so I would be crazy not to feature her in my first 'Steal Their Style post'. Alexa Chung is the Queen of fashion in my eyes so I've pulled together one of her looks from late last year's London Fashion Week. If you want Alexa's look for a fraction of the price then carry on below and enjoy.
Style Their Style: Alexa Chung
I love how she teams unconventional pieces together and makes it look so effortless. Who'd have thought that gold, yellow, animal print and pink would look good but with her amazing eye she makes it work and it looks fabulous. Yellow is bang on trend right now so dare the lemons and mustards. I hope I did the look justice for you so you can get your Alexa Chung on (in the least creepy way possible). Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)