Wednesday 4 March 2015

W7 Make-Up Review

Hello my lovelies, I hope your week is going well. Today I have a cheeky review for you so get ready to fall in love and start shopping. Last week the lovely Olivia from AquaPr sent me a few W7 make up goodies to try out and I have great things to tell you about these beauties. 

So first of all I was sent the W7 Africa Bronzer including brush. So let's start with the good; the packaging and the product is very consistent with the colours and cute pattern's which makes it so indearing. The fact this comes with a brush makes it such an ideal purchase as sometimes it's difficult to know what brushes go with what make up as there is sooo many out there (the brush is super soft and really high quality). I have really fair skin so I find it hard choosing a bronzer that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa but with the pink blush included it really suits my skin and is super subtle. The only thing I have to fault is that if you want to create an impact with your bronze you will have to use a lot of this, but I would still highly recommend it. Its Smooth, Subtle and Silky on your skin.
So this is the first Lip Paint I've ever used (in the colour Girlie) and I really wasn't disappointed. I always use nude and light pink lip sticks/glosses so it was really good to try something different. This lip paint is a great statement piece to have in your make up bag. The bottle colour is exactly the as the lip colour which is really helpful as with some products I find the colour of the product is different to the packaging. When you first open this lip paint you get a lovely smell of mint which is really luxurious. I found it quite difficult to apply without a brush but that really didn't make me think any different of this product. When applied you get a refreshing minty sensation on your lips which was one of my favourite things about the paint. It's not sticky or gloopy, its more glossy but a bit thicker. On the back of the paint it states 'This product may stain' and to make sure to 'use either a lip primer or lip balm before applying' which is really helpful. It's easy to remove but still very long lasting, I'll definitely be using this product again.


Finally we have the Absolute Lashes. This mascara is very different to the one I usually use; my go to mascara has a really big thick blush which gives a lot of volume but the W7 brush is very much thinner and the bristles are much more spread out, I found this mean't that the brush is able to tackle every lash and spread them out a lot more instead of having them in one bold clump. The mascara is not waterproof but I found it very durable (I secretly kept it on over night and it hadn't flaked and I didn't wake up with panda eyes...I'm not condoning leaving make up on all night! hehe). For me I'd use it as a day time mascara as it's subtle but flirty at the same time...again another winner.
This is me wearing all the products I've just reviewed so I hope your all heading over to W7 right now. Just click HERE.

If you want to follow me further you can catch me on:

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)