Saturday 7 March 2015

Nail Envy

So with summer coming soon (well hopefully) there is no better time to get your nail on ;) While neutral colours are very in right now for Spring, Summer is the perfect time to whip out them bright colours. If you haven't guessed already I'm of course talking about nail vanish and it can be such a hassle for us girls...and boys to create real impact without smudging, chipping or just not getting that perfect finish we all want but I've found the answer. I was sent some beautiful bright OPI nail varnish from the lovely Holly at Look Fantastic; now I'm not a complete OPI virgin but I know they are quite expensive which is why I only really use the strengthener but after this I've been completely converted.

So first of all we have the 'You Are So Outta Lime' green. This is such a beautiful colour and it only needed one coat, of course if you add more coats you'll get a richer colour but I was super impressed with one. When I first saw the colour I was a bit sceptical as it's such a bright green but once applied it's really not as bold as you think it will be. OPI brushes make it so quick and easy to apply as they are really big; there's nothing worse than having a tiny brush as your just there for hours.

Secondly we have 'Can't Afjord Not To' which has to be my favourite. I'd say that this is more of a corally orange once applied and would be so perfect for toe nails too while on your holly bobs. If your bored of the average pinks then this colour is ideal to turn up the volume a and rock something different. This nail varnish honestly drys in seconds which is great for me as I always seem to paint my nails at the last minute. I must admit that I've been wearing orange on one hand and green on the other (all for reviewing purposes) for the last five days now, yes I got some funny looks but the vanish is still in mint condition as seen in the photos above. Usually when I apply nail varnish it's chipped in the first day so this was such a breath of fresh air. Like I said before OPI is more expensive than your Rimmel's or Barry M's but the quality you get with it your so much better off investing in OPI. You can check out Look Fantastic HERE which is full of OPI treats and many more essentials. Bring on summer 2015.

Also quick plug for my first Q&A...I'm answering all questions so comment below with what you want to know and you can feature on my blog.

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. You Are So Outta Lime is such a stunning shade of green. It's the perfect spring hue.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so great! :D Love your blog sweetie x

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)