Monday 23 March 2015

Spring Trend: Gingham

Autumn/Winter may have brought us plaid but Spring is all about smaller checks; not only that but it's a bit more sexy with a cute swing vibe and body shaping cuts. From the 50's to 60's to The Wizard of Oz to your nan's tablecloth, gingham is back...with vengeance.

I literally cannot express to you how excited I am to FINALLY be blogging about Motel Rocks; the love I have for them is unreal. I have a few Motel Rocks pieces but I thought this was the ideal time to share this cracker with you. If you've been living under a rock and aren't aware of Motel Rocks then they are an online clothing store like no other. They are my Kings and Queens of vintage clothing and give us all the chance to release our inner edgy diva. This dress is absolutely perfect for Spring/Summer and one of my holiday must haves! Super easy to just chuck on when chilling around the pool and then ideal to dress up for an evening out. Babydoll dresses are so cute and quirky that I had to have this. Admittedly the babydoll cut isn't perfect for me as the waist line goes out as far as my boobs and then just drops so it does make me look bigger than I am so if you do have bigger boobs then do be wary of that but I wasn't deterred and it can easily be scooped in with a belt.

I kept this look really simple with a basic white shirt underneath and white platform sandals as the dress speaks for it's self really. Sadly Motel don't sell this beautiful anymore but they have such a brilliant collection of babydoll dresses which you must check out, they also have a fabulous range of gingham pieces so check out the links below and tell me what you think.


All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

2 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    I love the way you write! Keep it up girl! Your dress is super cute! :)


    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your too kind! Your words mean so much to me and of course I'll check out your blog, I hope you have a lovely day :) x

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)