Wednesday 27 May 2015

Boohoo Lace










For me, this summer is all about lace. Lace is an essential summer piece as it's so light weight, pretty and will go with just about anything. Not only is it beautiful to look at but it's bang on trend fitting in with the 70's vibe that is so stylish right now. Lace is super sexy, edgy and versatile so don't be afraid to experiment with different lace garments.

I bought this lace top from Boohoo the other day and I can honestly say it's one of them items that you see online and doesn't disappoint when it gets delivered. It was an absolute steal at only 12 quid so it really would have been rude not to. I don't like tops to be too tight on me as I don't like my belly and as it's such a sheer fabric, which is why I ordered a size 14 instead of a size 12 and I'm really happy I did. Of course it's personal preference and sizing but if you do want it looser definitely go for a size up. The cut, fabric, detailing and like I said before versatility are perfect for throwing together a day to night outfit without trying too hard. Boohoo are really great for bohemian bits right now and I really cannot recommend them or this top enough. Lace is more ladies, lace is more.

Steal my style:

Any questions? Just drop them below and I'll get back to you ASAP.

All my love, 
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)