Monday 11 May 2015

Tropical Storm








This outfit is so unlike anything that I'd ever wear but when I saw this a few weeks ago in Dorothy Perkins I just thought it's so ideal for the summer. Tropical prints scream summer and this two piece is perfect for hot summer days and cooler nights. The trousers are beyond comfortable as the linen fabric keeps you super cool and the elastic waist makes it super flattering. I can easily imagine wearing the trousers on holiday with a bikini top and in the evening dressing it up with the top, clutch and heels. Tropical prints are a lot of fun but I love the fact this outfit has another dimension with the clashing pattern. Vibrant, bright colours are always brilliant for summer, so get your tropical storm on.

Steal my style:

All my love,
Over and out.
S.Mx

4 comments:

  1. Hi! This is a great outfit but if you want to change it please visit http://www.mybodycon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I really like this outfit and would not have thought of putting two patterns together. You look lovely! Thanks for sharing, have liked you on Bloglovin so look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)