Friday 15 May 2015

Flamingo V Paisley









When it comes to buying pieces from Ebay, it's really the luck game. Sometimes it can go well and sometimes really wrong but I can't tell you how much I love this shirt. It's really good quality and I find Ebay is a really good place to find unique and quirky shirts like these. Clashing patterns are ideal for summer and is a great way of adding a bit of humor to your style.

If you follow my blog you'll know I love paisley so pattern clashing with paisley was a no brainer. I bought this dress a few years ago from Missguided and I fell in love with the cut. As I'm quite 'hippy' (as in big hips) with slimmer waist, the fall from the waistline really flatters the figure and is great for covering any imperfections. Sadly they don't sell this dress anymore but they have the exact same cut and style of dress at Motel Rocks so differently check it out.

Steal my style:

All my love,
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)