Saturday 2 May 2015

Ripped Jeans and Pastels









I am beyond happy to finally share a few of these pieces. So firstly this beautiful pink trench coat from Per Una; I don't usually shop in Marks and Spencer but I was so surprised at what I found in there, as most people class marks and sparks for the elder generation but I absolutely fell in love with this trench. The fit is so amazing and is perfect for any weather, I feel so sleek in it. The Jacket is really heavy, beautifully tailored, waist adjustable and well worth the investment. 

Secondly these incredible Lilac Patent Croc Stilletos which were sent to me by the lovelies from Missguided. The photos don't do them justice as they also have gold in between the Croc scales. These heels are so perfect for any type of outfit like your LBD, boyfriend jeans like mine or a floral playsuit. 

I absolutely love the versatility of these jeans and can really transform an outfit by just rolling the bottoms up or down. If you want to see my previous 'Ripped Jeans and...' then simply click HERE. Also a quick note about my shirt; I cannot express to you how much of a must have this is for summer, it's a simple linen white shirt but really thin and a really nice fit. I love to wear over a bikini on holiday as it's so easy to through on and keeps you super cool. This shirt is from Tesco, shocker I know, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, F&F clothing are starting to become real contenders in the fashion stakes so make sure you keep your eyes out and look in shops you usually wouldn't as you might come across a winner like this jacket and shirt.

Steal my style:

All my love,
Over and out. 
S.Mx 

6 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)