Thursday 13 November 2014

❄Christmas Fever❄

It was only a matter of time when Christmas fever was going to hit me and today I am ashamed to say is that day.
I'm very partial to a cheesy Christmas jumper but theres something about the cut and pattern of this Asos jumper that brings it bang up to date and gives you a chance to maybe wear it other than Christmas day.

This outfit is admitibly very matchy-matchy but if you dare to I think it can be pulled off...I hope ;) The contrast and different tones of reds really pull the outfit together as colour matching is very in for Winter 2014. What more can I say it's daring, different and delightful haha.

These tartan leggings are my must have buy, they go with just about anything and can really make a statement. Unlike normal stretchy leggings are bit tighter round the legs (probably because of my thunder thighs but hey) and really suck you in but are really comfortable and soft. 
 And finally the pier de résistance; these amazing shoes from Fabric Boutique. Now these shoes crazy but they are soooo comfortable. The platform and hell is perfect for all day use and work with just about anything...except from the rain :p
  

Jumper || Asos
Shoes || Fabric Boutique
Leggings || Topshop

What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?


Claustrophobia!

Sorry guys, but it had to be done ;)

Hope you enjoyed, please comment and let me know what you think. Much love.

S.Mx

2 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)