Wednesday 12 November 2014

Winter Wishlist


Hello beautiful people,   

I know this is only my second proper post but I really wanted to go for a wishlist post but I'm getting way too excited for Christmas and couldn't help but put these beauties together. And hopefully if I put a word in with the big man early I might get these babies under the Christmas tree ;)    

I cant explain how much I love this jumper, for a long time now I have been following the vintage inspired knitwear by Wildfox couture. I love their edgy knit wear with rips and different patterns used which is a perfect winter warmer and Wildfox really pull off the cute but quirky look. I'm so in love with this knit plaid jumper to make a statement teamed with a dark pair of jeans. Not only is this a perfect winter warmer but it pops with lovely autumny, Christmasy colours which we all love.

I find that if I'm wearing an oversized jumper that it's best to wear a pair of skinnies to even out the outfit so you don't look like your wearing one big sack. H&m is my favourite go to high street shop and when I found these jeans I knew I had to have them. I really like the over exaggerated rips and holes that cover these washed out jeans. 

When wearing jeans and boots fit wise, you want a jean that hits right above the top of the boot so your not cutting your legs off too much. Doc martens have been on my wishlist for so long now but I really don't know whether to go for patinė or normal ones like pictured above. I chose to match the normal dms with this outfit as I thought the patinė would be too much. I can't get enough of doc martens and am ashamed to say I don't have a pair in my cupboard...(sad face). I really love a vintage look and doc martens have that written all over them. They are perfect for all year round and to rock with any outfit.

This is a casual everyday outfit and teamed with a some cuff rings will really make a statement and pull the outfit together. I found some really great buys at www.ringsandtings.com and was really interested when I saw that they offer a 'lucky dip' which offers you a chance to let them chose £15 worth of jewellery for you for just £10. I think it's a great way of making your outfit that little but more different. Great idea and a great website with fun and stunning jewellery. Check it out.

Jumper || Wildfox || £180
Jeans || H&M || £30
Boots || Doc martens || £110
Rings || Rings and tings || £4.50

S.M x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)