Sunday 16 November 2014

One coat || Three outfits || Look Three

How to layer up your outfit for the Winter.

Ok so my first tip would be to start with top that isn't too loud and match a pair of jeans with. Whatever jean that will suit your body shape. Layering can be tricking as you don't want to like like Joey when he puts all of Chandlers clothes on so I chose a cropped or use a belt to show off that figure.

When layering I love to use different textures and materials as if you use too many of the same it may look a bit too samey and boring. As I chose for darker colours underneath I then started to use lighter colours with blue shirt and pink jacket and thats what really pulls this outfit together.
The shoes I live for right now are these stunning chunky boots from Asos. Admittedly they look quite dangerous but they are so comfortable and aren't that high if you take the platform into consideration. I'm quite short at 5'5 and like I've said before I have quite chunky thighs so these are perfect to elongate and make you look more in proportion. Cannot live without these bad boys.

Top || Topshop
Jeans || Asos
Jacket || New Look
Shirt || Topshop
Boots || Asos


Time for you to get layering.
That's my One coat, three outfits done so I hoped you enjoyed and I'd love to hear from all your lovelies.
S.Mx

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! That pink coat looks divine and so does that checkered shirt!
    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)