Monday 17 November 2014

The Magic of Make-up

Today I finally received my goodies from Collection and Essence. 
Right now I'm a little obsessed with contouring and you can't really see the results in the picture which I apologise for but I really liked using these collection products. The highlighting stick was really light and bright on my skin so it look really subtle and natural. As I have quiet pale skin when using bronzer I make sure I brush a rosy blush on the Apple of my cheeks so it doesn't look too much like a dodgy tan. I would really recommend these products as they are long lasting and super easy to apply. When contouring your face make sure you know your face so you can highlight it best. Props to Collection!

 
When i think of lipliner i think the 90's so its hardly a surprise that I've never actually used lipliner or essence in fact so I thought I'd give them both a good. I remember my mum always telling me as a kid to never get lipliner darker than your actual lipstick and it get a lipliner one shade lighter than your lipstick so of course I listened. I was quite surprised with the results that the lipliner gave and made my lips look a bit more fuller. I really didn't wanna do a Kylie Jenner but I draw slightly over my lip line to create a bit more of an impact. I love it and will definitely keeping up with the lipliner and essence.



Lipliner and stick || Essence
Blush and hightlighter || Collection

Hope you enjoyed my darlings. Would love to hear from you all.

S.Mx


6 comments:

  1. Love how you are mixing up the fashion and beauty posts. Your outfit posts have been so cute, but I love this because I have NO idea how to do anything creative with makeup. Most beauty blogs are too complicated.

    xx
    Ariel
    www.arielpeche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw bless you! Thank you very much, it means a lot to me. Feel free to contact me if you want a post on anything Pacific ♥

      Delete
  2. Great post dear, I actually wish I was more knowledgeable about makeup and contouring! I have many makeup-obsessed friends so I guess I could just ask them more about it but I'm honestly just scared of spending too much money on makeup when I already spend way too much on clothing! But I am amazed with what a difference makeup can make, it can make you feel so good about yourself and help brighten your day! Also, Kim K really knows how to contour-- even if I don't always love her, I do agree that she looks amazing with it. And her sister Kylie really has the whole world abuzz with her great makeup and style haha. I wasn't into lip liner but I see how one of my friends looks amazing with it, so I think I need to invest in one very soon!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, I agree with you completely xx

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)