Friday 14 November 2014

One coat || Three outfits || Look one

Monochrome madness is one of my favourite things right now but I wanted to put a twist on it with this pastel pink jacket. Once I saw that baby from New Look I knew I had to have, not only is it amazing for autumn/winter but its so so soft and fluffy. I feel like a big candyfloss and it's brilliant! ;D

I also added my fave statement necklace and shirt from Topshop, I love a good pattern and colour clash and this outfit has that written all over it...In a good way I hope :p I'm quiet conscious of my stomach but have a smaller waist so I like wear boxy crop tops as it shows of my waist but also my stomach so it's a bit of a catch 24 but to cover up a bit more I like to wear these high waisted skinnies from Asos which are really stretchy so I can still get blood to my legs ;)
Jacket || New Look
Shirt || Topshop
Jeans || Asos
Necklace || Topshop
Boots || Miss Guided

Keep an eye out for look 2!! Hope you enjoyed????.
S.Mx

9 comments:

  1. The pastel pink jacket is very cute! Great post. x
    BeautiiBerry.blogspot.co.uk
    Come check out our blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! That means a lot. Just had a look, love it! Especially berry make up tutorial! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the shirt! it all looks so nice together! lovely read Xx

    skinnysandstripes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is my favourite! Purely because I'm a sucker for anything patterned! The coat is lovely also!
    www.thepixiecut.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a bit crazy monochrome pattern, thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  4. I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: houstonembroideryservice.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)