Wednesday 26 November 2014

TREND ALERT//SPRING 2015

Flower power is back and it's bigger amd better than ever. I'm getting slightly ahead of myself with my fashion trend alert as it being for spring/summer but I don't care as Cheryl Cole would say ;) Ditsy small flower prints are out and big, bold and brash flowers are in as you can see with Marni and Miu Miu designs below.
Let's be honest florals at spring will never be out but year after year these blossoms get bigger and bigger and are perfect for colour clashing. I might be a long wait for these stunning prints over this cold winter but soon we'll be craving these beautiful prints.
Get your florals before Spring and jump on board with next year's trend. These babies can be snapped up on the highstreet so forget winter blues and whip out your spring florals.
Big floral prints are perfect to get from vintage shops as they aren't as expensive but look awesomely retro. Check out Beyond Retro and Phix .
I hope this warmed you beauties up a bit and please do comment below as I love hearing from you all.

'Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.' Luther Burbank.

All my love,

S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)