Monday 10 November 2014

Fabulous in Fur



Fur is that staple item we all need in our wardrobe for autumn/winter. Whether it be dressing a cropped long fur coat with a dress or an oversized coat with a pair of jeans, fur coats will work with almost anything. I have absolutely fallen in love with this leopard fur coat...now I look slightly like pat butcher but who knows this coat might not even be on the rails without a cheeky touch from that big earring wearing delight ;) anyway moving swiftly on, I was extremely surprised  when I walked into tescos and saw this beauty looking back at me. I didnt think id be writing my first blog about tesco but F&F have no doubtibly stepped their game up and clearly have inevative and new ideas coming our way. This coat fits like a glove and has a beautiful black slik lining to compliment the fur. Faux fur is always really expensive but it's such a good investment when you'll have it in your cupboard from years to come. It may not be real but I feel pretty damn fabulous! 

Top tip: Dont go too OTT with accessories. One item of fur is enough to make a statement. Too matchy-matchy with a hat and scarf takes the look from chic to cheap.

"You cannot fake chic but you can be chic and fake fur." Karl Lagerfeld.

Coat || Tesco F&F || £40
Boots || Asos || £20
Leggings || Boohoo || £12
Top || Asos || £15

S.M x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)