Wednesday 19 November 2014

The little white bottle

So yesterday I got my hands on on this St. Moriz instant self tan mousse and I have to say it's amazing! Like I've said before I'm very pale and use self tan a lot while trying not to look like an Umpa Lump. Of course we all hate to look orange, streaky or end up having brown sheets and I must confess this is the answer.

This is the first mousse tan I've ever used and I can't believe I've never used it before as it's so easy and simple to apply. This tan doesn't have a funny smell and is perfect for this time of year when we feel horribly pale but still want a subtle healthy glow.
I chose to use Medium and it was the best tone for me. I Would really recommend this Self tanning mousse. Such a great buy.

Fake tan top tips:

PREPARATION is key. Make sure you try to moisturise everyday and before tanning get exfoliating to get rid of any dead skin.

Maybe slightly obvious but make sure to use GLOVES. There is nothing worse than having dirty tanned nails so you've taken your gloves off apply a small amount of tan to a cotton pad and tan the back of your hands.

Dab VASELINE on your hair line and eyebrows so you don't end up with ginger tan dyed hair.


Thanks for reading my darlings,
S.Mx

4 comments:

  1. sounds pretty great! thank you for sharing!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, glad you like it and I will go and find you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the tip I totally have to give this a whirl!!!
    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com
    Dress Outside The Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found the tips helpful, love your blog :)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)