Sunday 16 November 2014

One coat || Three outfits || Look Two

So I thought I'd bring a bit of Spring/Summer back with this second outfit but with a Autumn/Winter twist. Colour blocking is a little easier with pastels as they are a lot more subtle and easy to match in a cute and edgy way.
I really love how the pretty lace finishing adds a clear block to the outfit especially with the acid wash jeans. I like to dress this lilac Miss Guided top with darker jeans as it adds more of a contrast but it also looks stunning with white jeans which would be great for an evening out.

These jeans are quiet thin but super super comfortable and so stretchy. I find they work with anything and it's not to not always wear black jeans.

Finally I topped this outfit off with my fave gold jewellery and of course this beautiful New Look Jacket.
Make sure you keep an eye out for my last look.

Jacket || New look
Shoes || Fabric Boutique
Jeans || Topshop
Top || Miss Guided
Watch || Michael Kors
Necklace || Designer Desirables

S.Mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)