Monday 10 November 2014

The Sunrise Queen

Hello everyone,
My name is Shannon McCartney (sadly not related to Stella) and I'm 19 years old. I hate to say that I am blogging virgin but I am looking forward to sharing my loves, life and thoughts. I am an aspiring fashion stylist and I love to be quirky and interesting with my fashion choices with oversized loud shirts and chunky platform boots and can't wait to share my much haves throughout the week. Not only will I be sharing my style loves but health and beauty tips, secrets and must haves.
Since the age the age of 13 I have been struggling with anxiety, panic attacks and depression and after reading the inspirational Zoella's posts it really inspired to share my fears and stories and try and help at least one person with anxiety or simply just help people understand. expressing my feelings on such a big, scary place is extremely daunting but anxiety and depression has made me into the person I am today. I may not be normal but who is.
We all do the same thing, its how we do it which makes us different. Love me or hate me, there's no pleasing everybody.
Now lets have some fun.
S.M x

2 comments:

  1. Anxiety is a part of my life too- it used to be an overwhelming part but I have had amazing help and now I can accept it and work with it. Thank you for sharing this-it made me feel better! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your doing better sweetie! X

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)